No Banner to display
Radio Campesina represents the Communications Fund of The Cesar Chavez Foundation whose mission is to enhance the social and economic well-being of the Latino community throughout the 7 station radio network. . Internships offer serious undergraduate and graduate students an opportunity to learn the day-to-day processes and workings of a radio station. It will provide students with hands-on experience in learning how to promote a radio station and keep the listener coming back for more! This internship will also demonstrate how to use technical equipment to produce commercials, promos and other materials for broadcast. Interns will help in the production/marketing/sales departments of the Communications Fund of The Cesar Chavez Foundation.
- Educational programming
- Marketing and Underwriting
- Community Outreach
Radio Campesina is looking for highly motivated, high energy, outgoing individuals today! As a promotions intern, you will learn the general functions of the promotions sector of a radio station. We are looking for students who are interested in a learning opportunity; where they can extend radio broadcasting education beyond the classroom while gaining valuable experience in the industry. The internship will cover a quarter/semester period of approximately twenty (20) hours per week, with a schedule to be arranged by the intern, and the intern coordinator.
- Current undergraduate or graduate college student
- Students may also be enrolled in trade institutions
- Internship must be taken for credit.
- Bilingual preferred-Spanish
- Must be available to work a variable 15-20 hours a week.
- Familiarity with Radio Campesina and the Mexican regional format
- Previous media experience (school, internship, or professional) preferred.
- Responsibility, judgment, organization, dependability, promptness, initiative, creativity, and efficiency are key to the success of interns along with the ability to handle deadlines, writing, and audio production.
15-20 hours a week, occasionally odd hour work or weekend duties.
Spring/ Summer/ Fall (August – December)
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your city and state
You may also mail a hard copy to the Radio Campesina Network offices:
1440 E Washington St. Suite 200
Phoenix, AZ 85034
Cesar Chavez Foundation Internships
For more information on the Cesar Chavez Foundation Education Institute, please email us at email@example.com
No Banner to display